- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross Border (Canada - U.S.) Practice Group Chair, Columbus) was quoted in, “Transition 2020: 5 Issues Canada Will Tackle With a Biden White House,” a Politico article. The article discusses the new concerns arising for neighboring Canadians with a new presidential administration. Dan discusses the importance of Canada watching the makeup of the 117th Congress next year.
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 2020 Media Mentions Mark High Presenting at Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA) Virtual Event
- August 27, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA