- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross Border (Canada - U.S.) Practice Group Chair, Columbus) was quoted in, “Transition 2020: 5 Issues Canada Will Tackle With a Biden White House,” a Politico article. The article discusses the new concerns arising for neighboring Canadians with a new presidential administration. Dan discusses the importance of Canada watching the makeup of the 117th Congress next year.
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- November 03, 2022 Webinars CUSBA Presents: Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- February 01, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- February 02, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well