- Tole, Sanjukta
- In the News
Sanjukta Tole was quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine in the article, "IP Lawyers Should Prepare for Changes to Processes Before Trademarks Opposition Board." The article discusses the changes introduced to the appeals and opposition process before the Trademarks Opposition Board and before the Federal Count. Regarding changes to trademark proceedings before the Federal Court that have not yet been enforced, Sanjukta says, "As with other recent amendments to the Trademarks Act, these changes were a surprise to the profession." She adds, "We would need to look out for news from CIPO about consultations and coming into force dates to see how existing proceedings may be affected, particularly when appeals from oppositions might be affected as there could be some significant consequences to clients." To read the full article, click here.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders