Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Attorney At Law Magazine on Position as Chair of Michigan's Commission on Middle Eastern Affairs
- Sukkar, Suzanne K.
- In the News
Suzanne K. Sukkar was featured in Attorney At Law Magazine on being named Chair of the State of Michigan's Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs by Governor Gretchen Whitmer. The Commission was created by Executive Order 2015-6, and Suzanne was first appointed in 2015. The 15-member council advises the Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity on issues relating to the Arab and Chaldean communities in Michigan and promotes awareness of their culture and history. To read the article, click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”