- Sukkar, Suzanne K.
- In the News
Suzanne K. Sukkar was featured in Attorney At Law Magazine on being named Chair of the State of Michigan's Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs by Governor Gretchen Whitmer. The Commission was created by Executive Order 2015-6, and Suzanne was first appointed in 2015. The 15-member council advises the Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity on issues relating to the Arab and Chaldean communities in Michigan and promotes awareness of their culture and history. To read the article, click here.
- May 26, 2022 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in UNLV Foundation Newsletter Article on Student Success
- May 26, 2022 Industry Alerts Recognized v. Registered Trademarks - Quebec Amends the Charter of the French Language
- May 25, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Interviewed by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on His New Art Law Book
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges