- Sobczak, Benjamin M.
- Media Mentions
Ben Sobczak (Member, Troy) was quoted by Super Lawyers for an article aimed at providing advice to those looking to join the cannabis industry titled “How to Get Started in Michigan’s Budding Business.” Due to the unique nature of this relatively new industry, cannabis laws are constantly evolving, and those looking to get involved must retain agility to be successful.
“You’re building a business from scratch,” Ben told Super Lawyers. “All of it is subject to and influenced by this ever-shifting landscape of regulations, not to mention it’s still federally illegal.”
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis
- September 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Authors Column for The Columbus Dispatch on Hemp Legalization
- July 10, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Teaches "Cannabiz" Course through The Ohio State University's Drug Enforcement & Policy Center
- May 15, 2019 Media Mentions Medical Marijuana Article by Sara Jodka Published in Cannabis Business Times
- April 1, 2019 In the News Melissa Waite Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List