- Sobczak, Benjamin M.
- Media Mentions
Ben Sobczak (Member, Troy) was quoted by Super Lawyers for an article aimed at providing advice to those looking to join the cannabis industry titled “How to Get Started in Michigan’s Budding Business.” Due to the unique nature of this relatively new industry, cannabis laws are constantly evolving, and those looking to get involved must retain agility to be successful.
“You’re building a business from scratch,” Ben told Super Lawyers. “All of it is subject to and influenced by this ever-shifting landscape of regulations, not to mention it’s still federally illegal.”
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis