- Sobczak, Benjamin M.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Ben Sobczak (Member, Troy) was quoted by Super Lawyers for an article aimed at providing advice to those looking to join the cannabis industry titled “How to Get Started in Michigan’s Budding Business.” Due to the unique nature of this relatively new industry, cannabis laws are constantly evolving, and those looking to get involved must retain agility to be successful.
“You’re building a business from scratch,” Ben told Super Lawyers. “All of it is subject to and influenced by this ever-shifting landscape of regulations, not to mention it’s still federally illegal.”
- October 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Voters May Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use for Adults
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- July 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Five Upcoming Changes to Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Laws & Recreational Update
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 08, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter: What Cannabis Companies Need to Know About State Cannabis Regulators
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022