Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis IndustryREAD MORE
- Sobczak, Benjamin M.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Ben Sobczak (Member, Troy) was quoted by Super Lawyers for an article aimed at providing advice to those looking to join the cannabis industry titled “How to Get Started in Michigan’s Budding Business.” Due to the unique nature of this relatively new industry, cannabis laws are constantly evolving, and those looking to get involved must retain agility to be successful.
“You’re building a business from scratch,” Ben told Super Lawyers. “All of it is subject to and influenced by this ever-shifting landscape of regulations, not to mention it’s still federally illegal.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16, 2021 - December 17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West