- Silver, Jeffrey A.
- Media Mentions
Nevada Newsmakers interviewed Jeffrey Silver about his fascinating career in gaming and as the resident Board Member supervising the Las Vegas office of the Nevada Gaming Control Board. Jeffrey details the circumstances of his hiring, interactions with major players of the time, and working with the FBI. Jeffrey was just 29 years old when he was first appointed to the Gaming Control Board and tasked with cleaning up the gaming industry from organized crime influences. Shortly after taking the position, Jeffrey found himself examining Frank Rosenthal during a tense hearing regarding Mr. Rosenthal's application for a gaming license as a key employee. Click here to watch.
- November 22, 2021 In the News Ned Levitt and Michael Lipton Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition