Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- Gemignani, Gregory R.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeffrey Silver (Of Counsel, Las Vegas), Gregory Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas), and Patrick Sullivan (Associate, Washington D.C.) have all recently been quoted in several news sources stating their insights on the impacts that the Biden Administration is predicted to have on the gaming industry. Specifically, pertaining to the new Wire Act opinion and the benefits that a new stimulus check and aggressive vaccination programs will have on Las Vegas. The team’s thoughts can be read in the following articles;
- Gaming Today: “Change Will Be Good for Casinos”
- Online Casino Reports: “Legal Experts: Biden Administration Will Clear the Path Towards Regulation in the U.S.”
- Poker News: “Experts Predict Biden Could Void DOJ’s 2018 Wire Act Opinion; Good News for Online Poker”
- World Casino News: “Could Newly Elected President Joe Biden Rescind the DOJ 2018 Opinion of the Wire Act”
Member and Gaming Practice Group Chair Las Vegas
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- April 25, 2022 Media Mentions Rachel Schaffer Lawson Interviewed by The Whiskey Wash on Direct to Consumer Shipping Laws
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani Quoted by US Gaming Review on DOJ Response to IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 15, 2021 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver Interviewed by US Gaming Review on IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos