- Silver, Jeffrey A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeffrey Silver (Former Gaming Regulator and Las Vegas Resort Hotel Chief Executive, Of Counsel, Las Vegas) was recently featured in Gaming America Magazine’s article, “The Focus on Silver Linings.” Las Vegas has experienced an absence in international customers due to COVID-19 induced travel restrictions, decimating the high-end gaming market. Overall hotel occupancy numbers through August have plummeted from a 88.9% in 2019 to an average of 42% this year. These factors have created financial struggles amongst many businesses, but amid the downturn Jeff points out that there is still room for optimism. Many construction projects have been able to proceed steadfastly even with the lack of guests and online casino revenues are at least one positive indicator. Click here to read more in detail about these gaming “silver linings.”
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts New Developments: Regulation of Payment Service Providers in Canada
- May 25, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 18: Attorney General of Quebec v. Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- March 24, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16