- Silver, Jeffrey A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeffrey Silver (Former Gaming Regulator and Las Vegas Resort Hotel Chief Executive, Of Counsel, Las Vegas) was recently featured in Gaming America Magazine’s article, “The Focus on Silver Linings.” Las Vegas has experienced an absence in international customers due to COVID-19 induced travel restrictions, decimating the high-end gaming market. Overall hotel occupancy numbers through August have plummeted from a 88.9% in 2019 to an average of 42% this year. These factors have created financial struggles amongst many businesses, but amid the downturn Jeff points out that there is still room for optimism. Many construction projects have been able to proceed steadfastly even with the lack of guests and online casino revenues are at least one positive indicator. Click here to read more in detail about these gaming “silver linings.”
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar