- Silver, Jeffrey A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeffrey Silver (Former Gaming Regulator and Las Vegas Resort Hotel Chief Executive, Of Counsel, Las Vegas) was recently featured in Gaming America Magazine’s article, “The Focus on Silver Linings.” Las Vegas has experienced an absence in international customers due to COVID-19 induced travel restrictions, decimating the high-end gaming market. Overall hotel occupancy numbers through August have plummeted from a 88.9% in 2019 to an average of 42% this year. These factors have created financial struggles amongst many businesses, but amid the downturn Jeff points out that there is still room for optimism. Many construction projects have been able to proceed steadfastly even with the lack of guests and online casino revenues are at least one positive indicator. Click here to read more in detail about these gaming “silver linings.”
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- March 24, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Presents as Speaker for International Masters of Gaming Law's 2021 Spring Conference
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- December 17, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 15: Gaming in the Biden Administration - What to Expect Next
- October 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 14: Internal Revenue Service Makes Determination Regarding Tax Liability for Daily Fantasy Sports Operators and Potential Write-Offs for Players
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- August 05, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 13: Canadian Gaming Association’s Standards for Cashless Wagering