- Silver, Jeffrey A.
- Media Mentions
Jeff Silver was recently quoted in Gaming America for an article titled, “Beluga, Burger King and Branded Dining.” The article discusses the history of dining in Las Vegas, from the gourmet rooms of the 1960s, to casino food courts in the 80’s, to the celebrity chef-centered restaurants of the 90’s and 00’s. Jeff, who was President of the Riviera Hotel & Casino that was recently imploded to make way for the Las Vegas Convention Center expansion on the Las Vegas Strip, told the publication, “…it struck me that visitors really wanted familiarity, consistency and price. What better way to entice them than for the two preeminent US burger chains to go head-to-head on the Las Vegas Strip. The food court concept in a casino was born, anchored by the most successful Burger King outlet in the history of that chain.” To read more, click here.
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada