Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeff Silver was recently quoted by CDC Gaming Reports for an article titled “Dubai World Sale of Their 50% of Aria Resort & Casino to MGM.” The sale signifies the end of the partnership between the two parties, which began in 2007 when Dubai World took a 50% stake in the $9 billion CityCenter development on the Las Vegas Strip. As part of Dubai World’s presentation to the Nevada Gaming Control Board, Jeff discussed the country’s investment in CityCenter. “… Dubai World honored their commitment and created jobs for individuals on this major construction project that changed the nature of Las Vegas,” Silver said. “It was a massive undertaking, to the credit of MGM and their planners.” To read more, click here.
- November 21, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2023
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- April 25, 2022 Media Mentions Rachel Schaffer Lawson Interviewed by The Whiskey Wash on Direct to Consumer Shipping Laws
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani Quoted by US Gaming Review on DOJ Response to IGT Wire Act Lawsuit