- Petz, Scott A.
- Media Mentions
Scott Petz (Member, Troy) recently spoke with Legaltech© News for an article titled, “Michigan Is Getting Prepared for Its Biggest Discovery Rules Changes in 30+ Years.” The article examines Michigan’s recently updated rules for discovery, aimed at closing the gap between federal and state/local courts created by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, as well as how the Michigan State Bar plans to implement the rules.
“These rules do more than just address ESI. They also address the growing need for parties and the court to be involved in the discovery process, whether it be e-discovery or not, and the need relatedly for cooperation,” Scott told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- October 18, 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted by Canadian Lawyer In-House on e-Discovery of Social Media as Evidence
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Where to Next? Ontario Court of Appeal Rules that Arbitration Clause is Invalid, Clearing the Road for Class Action against Uber
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 12, 2018 Seminars Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, April 12, 2018
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario