Scott Petz Quoted by Legaltech© News on Upcoming Michigan Discovery Rules ChangesREAD MORE
- Petz, Scott A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scott Petz (Member, Troy) recently spoke with Legaltech© News for an article titled, “Michigan Is Getting Prepared for Its Biggest Discovery Rules Changes in 30+ Years.” The article examines Michigan’s recently updated rules for discovery, aimed at closing the gap between federal and state/local courts created by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, as well as how the Michigan State Bar plans to implement the rules.
“These rules do more than just address ESI. They also address the growing need for parties and the court to be involved in the discovery process, whether it be e-discovery or not, and the need relatedly for cooperation,” Scott told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”