- Petz, Scott A.
- Media Mentions
Scott Petz (Member, Troy) recently spoke with Legaltech© News for an article titled, “Michigan Is Getting Prepared for Its Biggest Discovery Rules Changes in 30+ Years.” The article examines Michigan’s recently updated rules for discovery, aimed at closing the gap between federal and state/local courts created by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, as well as how the Michigan State Bar plans to implement the rules.
“These rules do more than just address ESI. They also address the growing need for parties and the court to be involved in the discovery process, whether it be e-discovery or not, and the need relatedly for cooperation,” Scott told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Impact on Contractual Relationships under Nevada Law
- April 2020 Industry Alerts To Disclose or Not to Disclose: Why Businesses Should Not Stay Silent Amid COVID-19
- January 2020 Industry Alerts Synopsis: The Essential Guide to the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law, the Texas Defamation Mitigation Act, and Rule 91a
- January 2020 Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- October 18, 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted by Canadian Lawyer In-House on e-Discovery of Social Media as Evidence
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Where to Next? Ontario Court of Appeal Rules that Arbitration Clause is Invalid, Clearing the Road for Class Action against Uber
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018