- Rettig, Philip E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Philip Rettig (Member and Division Director, Intellectual Property, Ann Arbor) was extensively quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business article, “Intellectual Property Business Surges for Law Firms During the Pandemic.” Philip discusses the different company management strategies that were exercised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many companies went into crisis mode, meaning that they froze hiring and put business travel on hold. During this slow down, Philip describes a surprising boom in the firm’s intellectual property group from companies seeking to protect their research and development efforts from competitors. “COVID forced our clients to take a deeper dive into what they had,” said Philip.
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- April 23, 2021 In the News Annual World Intellectual Property Day is April 26; Dickinson Wright IP attorney examines role of small and medium-sized enterprises in business innovation amid pandemic
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide