- Rettig, Philip E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Philip Rettig (Member and Division Director, Intellectual Property, Ann Arbor) was extensively quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business article, “Intellectual Property Business Surges for Law Firms During the Pandemic.” Philip discusses the different company management strategies that were exercised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many companies went into crisis mode, meaning that they froze hiring and put business travel on hold. During this slow down, Philip describes a surprising boom in the firm’s intellectual property group from companies seeking to protect their research and development efforts from competitors. “COVID forced our clients to take a deeper dive into what they had,” said Philip.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office