- Rettig, Philip E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Philip Rettig (Member and Division Director, Intellectual Property, Ann Arbor) was extensively quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business article, “Intellectual Property Business Surges for Law Firms During the Pandemic.” Philip discusses the different company management strategies that were exercised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many companies went into crisis mode, meaning that they froze hiring and put business travel on hold. During this slow down, Philip describes a surprising boom in the firm’s intellectual property group from companies seeking to protect their research and development efforts from competitors. “COVID forced our clients to take a deeper dive into what they had,” said Philip.
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers