- Rettig, Philip E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Philip Rettig (Member and Division Director, Intellectual Property, Ann Arbor) was extensively quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business article, “Intellectual Property Business Surges for Law Firms During the Pandemic.” Philip discusses the different company management strategies that were exercised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many companies went into crisis mode, meaning that they froze hiring and put business travel on hold. During this slow down, Philip describes a surprising boom in the firm’s intellectual property group from companies seeking to protect their research and development efforts from competitors. “COVID forced our clients to take a deeper dive into what they had,” said Philip.
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers