- Rettig, Philip E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Philip Rettig (Member and Division Director, Intellectual Property, Ann Arbor) was extensively quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business article, “Intellectual Property Business Surges for Law Firms During the Pandemic.” Philip discusses the different company management strategies that were exercised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many companies went into crisis mode, meaning that they froze hiring and put business travel on hold. During this slow down, Philip describes a surprising boom in the firm’s intellectual property group from companies seeking to protect their research and development efforts from competitors. “COVID forced our clients to take a deeper dive into what they had,” said Philip.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000