- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was recently quoted by Law Times for an article titled “Law Society Tribunal allows appeal in longstanding mortgage fraud case.” Brian discussed a recent appeal decision for one of his clients before the Ontario Law Society Appeal Tribunal, which shows the difficulty of using similar fact evidence and the importance of expert witnesses.
“It’s a good demonstration of the difficulty of using that type of evidence,” Radnoff told the publication.
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers
- June 23, 2021 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2021
- June 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 2, Number 2: Future of Litigation in Ontario
- June 22, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Caloiaro Interviewed by Law.com on Potential Litigation Following Counterfeit Tech Spike
- June 17, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- June 16, 2021 Industry Alerts FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in District Court Decision