- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted for an article titled “Gathering social media as evidence in e-Discovery” for Canadian Lawyer Magazine, discussing what the use of social media as evidence in litigation entails. In such cases, in-house and external counsel must work together to ensure proper extraction of the post, with its metadata unaltered. Discovery plans should cover specific details on what evidence is to be produced and preserved from social media, and be agreed upon by both parties.
“When individuals are suing large companies, particularly in claims that involve personal injuries, social media is often a fruitful avenue of discovery for the companies,” says Radnoff. “You want to make sure you get what you need from the discovery plan and there isn’t some dispute about what the other party is going to produce.”
To read more, click here.
- January 2020 Industry Alerts Synopsis: The Essential Guide to the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law, the Texas Defamation Mitigation Act, and Rule 91a
- January 2020 Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan
- October 09, 2019 Media Mentions Scott Petz Quoted by Legaltech© News on Upcoming Michigan Discovery Rules Changes
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Where to Next? Ontario Court of Appeal Rules that Arbitration Clause is Invalid, Clearing the Road for Class Action against Uber
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 12, 2018 Seminars Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, April 12, 2018