- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted for an article titled “Gathering social media as evidence in e-Discovery” for Canadian Lawyer Magazine, discussing what the use of social media as evidence in litigation entails. In such cases, in-house and external counsel must work together to ensure proper extraction of the post, with its metadata unaltered. Discovery plans should cover specific details on what evidence is to be produced and preserved from social media, and be agreed upon by both parties.
“When individuals are suing large companies, particularly in claims that involve personal injuries, social media is often a fruitful avenue of discovery for the companies,” says Radnoff. “You want to make sure you get what you need from the discovery plan and there isn’t some dispute about what the other party is going to produce.”
To read more, click here.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Kristen Hudson recently spoke at Illinois State Bar Association's "Advocacy in Arbitration Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case."
- December 7, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Illinois Pollution Control Board Poised to Adopt Regulations Establishing PFAS Groundwater Standards
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC