Brian Radnoff Quoted by Canadian Lawyer In-House on e-Discovery of Social Media as EvidenceREAD MORE
- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted for an article titled “Gathering social media as evidence in e-Discovery” for Canadian Lawyer Magazine, discussing what the use of social media as evidence in litigation entails. In such cases, in-house and external counsel must work together to ensure proper extraction of the post, with its metadata unaltered. Discovery plans should cover specific details on what evidence is to be produced and preserved from social media, and be agreed upon by both parties.
“When individuals are suing large companies, particularly in claims that involve personal injuries, social media is often a fruitful avenue of discovery for the companies,” says Radnoff. “You want to make sure you get what you need from the discovery plan and there isn’t some dispute about what the other party is going to produce.”
To read more, click here.
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”