- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Lawyer about the recent removal of a lawyer from a case due to evidence that the lawyer also had a relationship with an unindicted co-conspirator. Dimitri Davidov, an employee of trucking company Boreas Logistics, was implicated as part of a conspiracy to smuggle 50 kilograms of cocaine across the U.S./Canadian border. Michael Simrod, Davidov’s counsel in this case, had a purported relationship with Sergei Churilov, owner of Boreas Logistics, who was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the charge before the court, as legal counsel. However, here is no evidence Simrod was “actually retained” to act as Churilov’s lawyer, Brian told the publication. “Normally, for a conflict motion, you need stronger evidence than that… The reason why you get the result you did was the real failure to provide a substantive response to the motion.”
To read the article, click here.
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs