Brian Radnoff Quoted by Canadian Lawyer on Removal of Lawyer from CaseREAD MORE
- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Lawyer about the recent removal of a lawyer from a case due to evidence that the lawyer also had a relationship with an unindicted co-conspirator. Dimitri Davidov, an employee of trucking company Boreas Logistics, was implicated as part of a conspiracy to smuggle 50 kilograms of cocaine across the U.S./Canadian border. Michael Simrod, Davidov’s counsel in this case, had a purported relationship with Sergei Churilov, owner of Boreas Logistics, who was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the charge before the court, as legal counsel. However, here is no evidence Simrod was “actually retained” to act as Churilov’s lawyer, Brian told the publication. “Normally, for a conflict motion, you need stronger evidence than that… The reason why you get the result you did was the real failure to provide a substantive response to the motion.”
To read the article, click here.
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”