- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Lawyer about the recent removal of a lawyer from a case due to evidence that the lawyer also had a relationship with an unindicted co-conspirator. Dimitri Davidov, an employee of trucking company Boreas Logistics, was implicated as part of a conspiracy to smuggle 50 kilograms of cocaine across the U.S./Canadian border. Michael Simrod, Davidov’s counsel in this case, had a purported relationship with Sergei Churilov, owner of Boreas Logistics, who was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the charge before the court, as legal counsel. However, here is no evidence Simrod was “actually retained” to act as Churilov’s lawyer, Brian told the publication. “Normally, for a conflict motion, you need stronger evidence than that… The reason why you get the result you did was the real failure to provide a substantive response to the motion.”
To read the article, click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion