- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Lawyer about the recent removal of a lawyer from a case due to evidence that the lawyer also had a relationship with an unindicted co-conspirator. Dimitri Davidov, an employee of trucking company Boreas Logistics, was implicated as part of a conspiracy to smuggle 50 kilograms of cocaine across the U.S./Canadian border. Michael Simrod, Davidov’s counsel in this case, had a purported relationship with Sergei Churilov, owner of Boreas Logistics, who was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the charge before the court, as legal counsel. However, here is no evidence Simrod was “actually retained” to act as Churilov’s lawyer, Brian told the publication. “Normally, for a conflict motion, you need stronger evidence than that… The reason why you get the result you did was the real failure to provide a substantive response to the motion.”
To read the article, click here.
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- September 11, 2020 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Cindy Villanueva Create and Plan Virtual State Bar of Arizona Event on Racism and Discrimination