- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Lawyer about the recent removal of a lawyer from a case due to evidence that the lawyer also had a relationship with an unindicted co-conspirator. Dimitri Davidov, an employee of trucking company Boreas Logistics, was implicated as part of a conspiracy to smuggle 50 kilograms of cocaine across the U.S./Canadian border. Michael Simrod, Davidov’s counsel in this case, had a purported relationship with Sergei Churilov, owner of Boreas Logistics, who was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the charge before the court, as legal counsel. However, here is no evidence Simrod was “actually retained” to act as Churilov’s lawyer, Brian told the publication. “Normally, for a conflict motion, you need stronger evidence than that… The reason why you get the result you did was the real failure to provide a substantive response to the motion.”
To read the article, click here.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office