- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) spoke with AdvocateDaily on the surprising results of a recent estate case, which included an order for the defendants and their lawyer to jointly pay the plaintiffs’ costs of more than $365,500. The court also ruled the defendants’ lawyer personally pay 25 per cent of the costs.
“What’s particularly interesting about this case is that the basis for the cost award against the lawyer was — among a couple of other issues — knowing the client’s case was without merit and yet continuing to oppose the plaintiffs’ claim,” says Radnoff.
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Issues Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance on Disclosure Considerations Relating to Operations, Liquidity, and Capital Resources
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts Protecting Small Business Act 2020
- June 26, 2020 Industry Alerts CEWS and CERB Extension of Government Aid: Update to April 11, 2020 Publication
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 24, 2020 In the News Cynthia Moore Selected as a Member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2020 Hall of Fame