- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) spoke with AdvocateDaily on the surprising results of a recent estate case, which included an order for the defendants and their lawyer to jointly pay the plaintiffs’ costs of more than $365,500. The court also ruled the defendants’ lawyer personally pay 25 per cent of the costs.
“What’s particularly interesting about this case is that the basis for the cost award against the lawyer was — among a couple of other issues — knowing the client’s case was without merit and yet continuing to oppose the plaintiffs’ claim,” says Radnoff.
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- October 05, 2022 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?"
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition