- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) spoke with AdvocateDaily on the surprising results of a recent estate case, which included an order for the defendants and their lawyer to jointly pay the plaintiffs’ costs of more than $365,500. The court also ruled the defendants’ lawyer personally pay 25 per cent of the costs.
“What’s particularly interesting about this case is that the basis for the cost award against the lawyer was — among a couple of other issues — knowing the client’s case was without merit and yet continuing to oppose the plaintiffs’ claim,” says Radnoff.
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court