- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) spoke with AdvocateDaily on the surprising results of a recent estate case, which included an order for the defendants and their lawyer to jointly pay the plaintiffs’ costs of more than $365,500. The court also ruled the defendants’ lawyer personally pay 25 per cent of the costs.
“What’s particularly interesting about this case is that the basis for the cost award against the lawyer was — among a couple of other issues — knowing the client’s case was without merit and yet continuing to oppose the plaintiffs’ claim,” says Radnoff.
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has been quoted in Fiduciary News article, "What’s The ‘Over/Under’ On The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule?“