- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Brian Radnoff (Partner, Toronto) spoke with AdvocateDaily on the surprising results of a recent estate case, which included an order for the defendants and their lawyer to jointly pay the plaintiffs’ costs of more than $365,500. The court also ruled the defendants’ lawyer personally pay 25 per cent of the costs.
“What’s particularly interesting about this case is that the basis for the cost award against the lawyer was — among a couple of other issues — knowing the client’s case was without merit and yet continuing to oppose the plaintiffs’ claim,” says Radnoff.
- March 14, 2020 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright U.S. - (COVID-19) Office Update
- March 14, 2020 Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office Update
- March 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Closing All 18 Physical Locations
- April 2, 2020 Conferences Dickinson Wright Sponsoring the 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- March 2020 Industry Alerts Critical COVID-19 Guidance for Certain Foreign Workers
- March 2020 Congress Working to Pass the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”)
- March 2020 Industry Alerts M&A Practices in a Post-COVID-19 World
- March 2020 Industry Alerts A Realistic Survival Option For Small Businesses – Relief Under The Small Business Reorganization Act