- Pierre-Louis, Lloyd
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lloyd Pierre-Louis was recently quoted in Cannabis Regulator article, "Ohio Voters Approve Marijuana Legalization Ballot Initiative." Lloyd gives insight on the demand for adult-use cannabis. “I think the medical program will be supplemented by adult-use. I also think a lot more access is needed and adult-use will provide it, particularly for people who have not been able to get a recommendation or afford medical cannabis because of the prices. With adult-use, I think it will make access a lot easier and products a lot less costly,” Lloyd says. To read more, click here.
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has been quoted in Fiduciary News article, "What’s The ‘Over/Under’ On The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule?“