- Pierre-Louis, Lloyd
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lloyd Pierre-Louis was recently interviewed for Spectrum News, "What’s next for recreational marijuana in Ohio?" Discussed in the interview was the new marijuana law and the impact it is taking on the dispensaries that sell recreational cannabis. “About 75% to 85% of the rules that currently exist for the medical marijuana program will easily be applicable to the adult use program," said Lloyd Pierre-Louis. "Things like security, things like space, how to grow operations, plans, things like that should not change." To read more, click here.
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has been quoted in Fiduciary News article, "What’s The ‘Over/Under’ On The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule?“