- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Ed Perdue (Member, Grand Rapids) recently spoke with the Grand Rapids Legal News about his work with the Grand Rapids Veterans Bar Association, founded in 2009, of which he is a founding member and current acting president.
“People don’t realize that the direct war fighters are a limited number of the people in the military, but the burden for those who actually go out into the field on the front lines is disproportionate,” Perdue says. “They are in many ways abandoned, so we really have taken this on as something that we’re going to try to make a difference on.”
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- September 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole Speaking at 35th MARQUES Annual Conference
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- September 01, 2021 Media Mentions Roberta Granadier Interviewed by the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance on Her Flexible Schedule