- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Overton (Member, Phoenix) was recently mentioned in ACG Toronto’s article, “Capital Connection Conference: Panel Discussion on Diversity & Inclusion.” This article is a debrief of the recent Toronto chapter’s annual Capital Connection conference, Canada’s largest conference for the mid-market investment sector. Tim had moderated the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion panel where the importance of DEI and how companies can begin and strengthen their programs was the main topic. He explained during the panel discussion that DEI goals have not changed over the last 20 years. Click here to read the full article.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- January 4, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Kentucky Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 4, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars