Michael Feder Interviewed by Nevada Business Magazine for Attorney Industry Focus Roundtable
- Feder, Michael N.
- Media Mentions
Michael Feder was interviewed by Nevada Business Magazine for the Attorney Industry Focus roundtable sponsored by City National Bank. The roundtable discussed Nevada's legal field and what the future may hold as the industry continues to navigate the challenges of the pandemic. When asked about the future of the legal sector, Michael said, "I'm looking forward to when we're sitting around a table again, doing these meetings and courts reopening. There's an efficiency [to virtual], and there will be a blend, eventually, of the two." To read the article, click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”