Jomy Methipara Elected as General Director to South Asian Bar Association of Washington D.C.'s Board of Directors
- Methipara, Jomy J.
- Media Mentions
Jomy Methipara has been elected as General Director to the South Asian Bar Association of Washington D.C.'s (SABA-DC) Board of Directors. SABA-DC is a voluntary bar association dedicated to the needs, concerns, and interests of the South Asian legal community in the Washington, D.C. area. In pursuit of its objectives, SABA-DC regularly organizes panels, receptions, networking events, community outreach efforts, public service projects, mentoring programs, political awareness campaigns, and a variety of other activities. To learn more, click here.
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office