- Waite, Melissa L. .
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Melissa Waite, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Cannabis Law Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Melissa has been advising clients on emerging legal issues related to marijuana businesses and counseling cannabis-related businesses on nuances of Nevada law. “I am truly honored to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in Cannabis Law. This list is filled with such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Melissa.
Melissa’s knowledge, experience, and ability to stay on top of the ever-changing cannabis industry have made her a well-respected resource and trailblazer in Nevada’s cannabis industry. Melissa has assisted cultivators, producers, dispensaries, and testing labs in maintaining compliance in a highly regulated market and obtaining licenses and real estate since the birth of the industry in Nevada. She’s constantly watching what local jurisdictions are doing, from governor appointed groups to the Nevada Department of Taxation, listening and helping clients stay at the forefront of industry changes.
- October 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Voters May Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use for Adults
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- July 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Five Upcoming Changes to Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Laws & Recreational Update
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 08, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter: What Cannabis Companies Need to Know About State Cannabis Regulators
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022