- Waite, Melissa L. .
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Melissa Waite, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Cannabis Law Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Melissa has been advising clients on emerging legal issues related to marijuana businesses and counseling cannabis-related businesses on nuances of Nevada law. “I am truly honored to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in Cannabis Law. This list is filled with such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Melissa.
Melissa’s knowledge, experience, and ability to stay on top of the ever-changing cannabis industry have made her a well-respected resource and trailblazer in Nevada’s cannabis industry. Melissa has assisted cultivators, producers, dispensaries, and testing labs in maintaining compliance in a highly regulated market and obtaining licenses and real estate since the birth of the industry in Nevada. She’s constantly watching what local jurisdictions are doing, from governor appointed groups to the Nevada Department of Taxation, listening and helping clients stay at the forefront of industry changes.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case