- Waite, Melissa L. .
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Melissa Waite, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Cannabis Law Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Melissa has been advising clients on emerging legal issues related to marijuana businesses and counseling cannabis-related businesses on nuances of Nevada law. “I am truly honored to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in Cannabis Law. This list is filled with such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Melissa.
Melissa’s knowledge, experience, and ability to stay on top of the ever-changing cannabis industry have made her a well-respected resource and trailblazer in Nevada’s cannabis industry. Melissa has assisted cultivators, producers, dispensaries, and testing labs in maintaining compliance in a highly regulated market and obtaining licenses and real estate since the birth of the industry in Nevada. She’s constantly watching what local jurisdictions are doing, from governor appointed groups to the Nevada Department of Taxation, listening and helping clients stay at the forefront of industry changes.
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry
- September 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Authors Column for The Columbus Dispatch on Hemp Legalization
- July 10, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Teaches "Cannabiz" Course through The Ohio State University's Drug Enforcement & Policy Center
- May 15, 2019 Media Mentions Medical Marijuana Article by Sara Jodka Published in Cannabis Business Times