- Waite, Melissa L. .
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Melissa Waite, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Cannabis Law Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Melissa has been advising clients on emerging legal issues related to marijuana businesses and counseling cannabis-related businesses on nuances of Nevada law. “I am truly honored to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in Cannabis Law. This list is filled with such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Melissa.
Melissa’s knowledge, experience, and ability to stay on top of the ever-changing cannabis industry have made her a well-respected resource and trailblazer in Nevada’s cannabis industry. Melissa has assisted cultivators, producers, dispensaries, and testing labs in maintaining compliance in a highly regulated market and obtaining licenses and real estate since the birth of the industry in Nevada. She’s constantly watching what local jurisdictions are doing, from governor appointed groups to the Nevada Department of Taxation, listening and helping clients stay at the forefront of industry changes.
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts