Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat. The event was hosted at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. DW was also a proud sponsor of the event. The sessions were geared towards enhancing student’s success at their respective institutions. We had various dialogue on the Art of Negotiation and Empathic Leadership, Being A Lawyer: Things You Don’t Learn in Law School to Financial Considerations: For Law Students Entering The Profession.
- Industry Alerts Sharaé Williams has been selected to join the Professional Service Network at TechTown Detroit
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’