- Krieger, John L.
- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) recently wrote an article published in Intellectual Property Magazine. “Numbers Game.” The article covers the changing dynamics of the sports wagering industry, and the differing interests of those involved, as it continues to source additional public information about athletes. The recently struck down Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act has left many states with an opening into sports betting.
“There is an increasing tension between a professional athlete’s rights of publicity and the rights of online gaming and fantasy sports providers to harvest publicly available information about the athlete for commercial purposes.”
- Conferences IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference from September 10-12, 2017
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 3
- Webinars Gambling Laws and Regulations in U.S.: Significant Issues and Developments Webinar, March 30, 2017
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar