- Krieger, John L.
- Industry Alerts
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) recently wrote an article published in Intellectual Property Magazine. “Numbers Game.” The article covers the changing dynamics of the sports wagering industry, and the differing interests of those involved, as it continues to source additional public information about athletes. The recently struck down Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act has left many states with an opening into sports betting.
“There is an increasing tension between a professional athlete’s rights of publicity and the rights of online gaming and fantasy sports providers to harvest publicly available information about the athlete for commercial purposes.”
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update May 15, 2020*
- May 12, 2020 In the News Nine Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2020 IP Stars
- May 5, 2020 In the News U.S. Appeals Court for the Federal Circuit Affirms Decision on Hitkansut Attorney Fees
- May 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Romag Fasteners V. Fossil: Unfastening the Circuit Split on Profit Awards for Trademark Infringement
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update April 28, 2020*
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Copyright Office Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Maintaining Trade Secrets Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 22, 2020 In the News Flavia Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office