- Krieger, John L.
- Industry Alerts
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) recently wrote an article published in Intellectual Property Magazine. “Numbers Game.” The article covers the changing dynamics of the sports wagering industry, and the differing interests of those involved, as it continues to source additional public information about athletes. The recently struck down Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act has left many states with an opening into sports betting.
“There is an increasing tension between a professional athlete’s rights of publicity and the rights of online gaming and fantasy sports providers to harvest publicly available information about the athlete for commercial purposes.”
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- July 9, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Northern California Super Lawyers
- June 2019 Industry Alerts Why the U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision to Allow Federal Registration of FUCT Impacts Every Day Businesses
- June 4, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Lawyers Scott McBain and Paul Rodriguez Join Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- June 3, 2019 In the News John Krieger Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Technology Law Trailblazers List
- May 25, 2019 Media Mentions William Honaker Pens Article for IPWatchdog on Trademark Retention
- May 21, 2019 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields