- Krieger, John L.
- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) recently wrote an article published in Intellectual Property Magazine. “Numbers Game.” The article covers the changing dynamics of the sports wagering industry, and the differing interests of those involved, as it continues to source additional public information about athletes. The recently struck down Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act has left many states with an opening into sports betting.
“There is an increasing tension between a professional athlete’s rights of publicity and the rights of online gaming and fantasy sports providers to harvest publicly available information about the athlete for commercial purposes.”
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- Conferences IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference from September 10-12, 2017
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 3
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List