- Krieger, John L.
- Industry Alerts
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) recently wrote an article published in Intellectual Property Magazine. “Numbers Game.” The article covers the changing dynamics of the sports wagering industry, and the differing interests of those involved, as it continues to source additional public information about athletes. The recently struck down Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act has left many states with an opening into sports betting.
“There is an increasing tension between a professional athlete’s rights of publicity and the rights of online gaming and fantasy sports providers to harvest publicly available information about the athlete for commercial purposes.”
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- November 11, 2019 In the News Shauna Norton Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- November 6, 2019 In the News Frank Long Selected by The IP Lawyers as a Recommended Adviser
- October 2019 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in Bloomberg Law on Hamilton Exhibit Copyright Case
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- September 14, 2019 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Protecting Trade Secrets
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- July 9, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Northern California Super Lawyers
- June 2019 Industry Alerts Why the U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision to Allow Federal Registration of FUCT Impacts Every Day Businesses