- Silvia, Joseph E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Joseph Silvia was quoted in the recent Reuters article, “Analysis: Partnering with Coinbase could hinder bid for bitcoin ETF approval.” In this article, Joseph discusses how electronic funds transfers (EFT) are unrelated to the Coinbase litigation, meaning they should be handled as such. He states that it will ultimately be the SEC’s decision if EFT’s will be affected by the litigation, at all. To read the full article, click here.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 4, 2023 In the News Vanessa Ford Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- October 4, 2023 In the News Catherine Hoffman Appointed to INTA Leadership Development Committee
- October 04, 2023 Media Mentions Don’t miss K. Lance Anderson’s recent feature in the Law.com article, “'Cautious But Optimistic': After Slow Adoption, Midsize Firms See Vast Potential For Gen AI.”
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office