Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch were recently quoted by Canadian Lawyer in an article titled “The Green Gold Rush,” discussing the legalization of recreational cannabis use across Canada and the associated increase in legal work in all aspects of the industry.
In the past two years, in anticipation of the legalization of marijuana for recreational use, activity has “ramped up exponentially, and continues to grow daily,” Wendy said.
As cannabis suppliers “are moving into the mainstream, a lot of these entities are moving into the public securities sphere,” Tim told the publication. “I think it will continue to burgeon and grow; the markets are now moving from being very underground.”
To read the article, click here.
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry
- September 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Authors Column for The Columbus Dispatch on Hemp Legalization