Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch were recently quoted by Canadian Lawyer in an article titled “The Green Gold Rush,” discussing the legalization of recreational cannabis use across Canada and the associated increase in legal work in all aspects of the industry.
In the past two years, in anticipation of the legalization of marijuana for recreational use, activity has “ramped up exponentially, and continues to grow daily,” Wendy said.
As cannabis suppliers “are moving into the mainstream, a lot of these entities are moving into the public securities sphere,” Tim told the publication. “I think it will continue to burgeon and grow; the markets are now moving from being very underground.”
To read the article, click here.
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts