Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch were recently quoted by Canadian Lawyer in an article titled “The Green Gold Rush,” discussing the legalization of recreational cannabis use across Canada and the associated increase in legal work in all aspects of the industry.
In the past two years, in anticipation of the legalization of marijuana for recreational use, activity has “ramped up exponentially, and continues to grow daily,” Wendy said.
As cannabis suppliers “are moving into the mainstream, a lot of these entities are moving into the public securities sphere,” Tim told the publication. “I think it will continue to burgeon and grow; the markets are now moving from being very underground.”
To read the article, click here.
- October 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Voters May Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use for Adults
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- July 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Five Upcoming Changes to Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Laws & Recreational Update
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 08, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter: What Cannabis Companies Need to Know About State Cannabis Regulators
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022