- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Bar Association’s publication CBA National for an article titled “Law Firm Leaders Optimistic as Business Ramps Up.” Following waves of uncertainty during the first few months of the pandemic, Canadian mid-and large-sized law firms are looking to the future with optimism as work in most sectors ramps back up. "We're very optimistic for 2021 because there is an uptick in all areas," Wendy told the publication. "It slowed down for a moment in M&A, but they are all coming back on stream, and new ones are coming in all the traditional areas. In real estate and tech, people are pretending like it's business as usual and going forward." To read more, click here.
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner