- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Media Mentions
Wendy Hulton was recently featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine’s article, “New Federal Privacy Legislation Must Balance Privacy Rights with Commercial Interests.” Wendy discusses Bill C-11, also known as the Digital Charter Implementation Act, a new piece of privacy legislation that would properly balance personal privacy rights with the rights of commercial entities to use personal data. With the passing of this bill, Canada could re-emerge as a world leader in privacy. “I expect that with the new C-11 we will probably become a world leader again in privacy. I think we've got to show that there is a possible way to recognize and respect both privacy rights and the interests of commercial enterprises," said Wendy. Click here to read the full article.
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted