- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Media Mentions
Wendy Hulton was recently featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine’s article, “New Federal Privacy Legislation Must Balance Privacy Rights with Commercial Interests.” Wendy discusses Bill C-11, also known as the Digital Charter Implementation Act, a new piece of privacy legislation that would properly balance personal privacy rights with the rights of commercial entities to use personal data. With the passing of this bill, Canada could re-emerge as a world leader in privacy. “I expect that with the new C-11 we will probably become a world leader again in privacy. I think we've got to show that there is a possible way to recognize and respect both privacy rights and the interests of commercial enterprises," said Wendy. Click here to read the full article.
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business