- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Media Mentions
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) was recently quoted in the Canadian Lawyer article, "Proposed Federal Privacy Law Includes Heightened Protection of Minors’ Personal Information." The article discusses Bill C-27, which seeks to toughen Canada's private sector privacy regime, facilitate the responsible development of AI, and further implement the Digital Charter, according to an announcement from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. Wendy weighs in on the proposed bill, citing the lack of definition of a minor. "As somebody who has been to federal court and argued with Health Canada on the definition of a child, I can tell you that that's going to be a real bone of contention.”
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted