- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William H. Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published article, “Will Lady A Need a Plan B? How to Protect Your Band Name,” to Music Connection Magazine. William tells us about country band Lady Antebellum wanting to change its name to Lady A due to “Antebellum” having an association with pre-Civil War ties, including its association with slavery. They are now facing a lawsuit against 61-year-old singer who has been performing under the name Lady A for decades. William tells his readers that a band’s name can easily become their most valuable asset and advises to protect it and to create a plan for the unexpected. Click here to read William’s full article.
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020
- January 06, 2021 Industry Alerts BREXIT - EUTM Registrations and Cloned United Kingdom Registrations
- January 05, 2021 Media Mentions Gerlinde Nattler Published in Detroit Legal News on Intellectual Property in 2021
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Authors Article on Intellectual Property Traps for Detroit Legal News
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors