- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William H. Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published article, “Will Lady A Need a Plan B? How to Protect Your Band Name,” to Music Connection Magazine. William tells us about country band Lady Antebellum wanting to change its name to Lady A due to “Antebellum” having an association with pre-Civil War ties, including its association with slavery. They are now facing a lawsuit against 61-year-old singer who has been performing under the name Lady A for decades. William tells his readers that a band’s name can easily become their most valuable asset and advises to protect it and to create a plan for the unexpected. Click here to read William’s full article.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 26, 2021 In the News Sanjukta Tole Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Upcoming Changes to Process Before Trademarks Opposition Board
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List