- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William H. Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published article, “Will Lady A Need a Plan B? How to Protect Your Band Name,” to Music Connection Magazine. William tells us about country band Lady Antebellum wanting to change its name to Lady A due to “Antebellum” having an association with pre-Civil War ties, including its association with slavery. They are now facing a lawsuit against 61-year-old singer who has been performing under the name Lady A for decades. William tells his readers that a band’s name can easily become their most valuable asset and advises to protect it and to create a plan for the unexpected. Click here to read William’s full article.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office