- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William H. Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published article, “Will Lady A Need a Plan B? How to Protect Your Band Name,” to Music Connection Magazine. William tells us about country band Lady Antebellum wanting to change its name to Lady A due to “Antebellum” having an association with pre-Civil War ties, including its association with slavery. They are now facing a lawsuit against 61-year-old singer who has been performing under the name Lady A for decades. William tells his readers that a band’s name can easily become their most valuable asset and advises to protect it and to create a plan for the unexpected. Click here to read William’s full article.
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal