- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William Honaker (Member, Troy) recently published an article in IP Watchdog titled “Trade Secrets: Take Steps to Deter the Spy in Your Business,” discussing what companies can do to protect themselves against theft of trade secrets, which can oftentimes have a long-term impact on how the business fares against competitors.
“Every business has trade secrets. They are valuable IP assets and should be protected. Unfortunately, they are often ignored and lost. Don’t treat them as an afterthought,” Bill warns readers.
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- November 11, 2019 In the News Shauna Norton Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- November 6, 2019 In the News Frank Long Selected by The IP Lawyers as a Recommended Adviser
- October 2019 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in Bloomberg Law on Hamilton Exhibit Copyright Case
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- July 9, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Northern California Super Lawyers
- June 2019 Industry Alerts Why the U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision to Allow Federal Registration of FUCT Impacts Every Day Businesses
- June 4, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Lawyers Scott McBain and Paul Rodriguez Join Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office