- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William Honaker (Member, Troy) recently published an article in IP Watchdog titled “Trade Secrets: Take Steps to Deter the Spy in Your Business,” discussing what companies can do to protect themselves against theft of trade secrets, which can oftentimes have a long-term impact on how the business fares against competitors.
“Every business has trade secrets. They are valuable IP assets and should be protected. Unfortunately, they are often ignored and lost. Don’t treat them as an afterthought,” Bill warns readers.
- July 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Black Lives Matter Murals: Intellectual Property vs. Real Property Rights
- July 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update July 6, 2020*
- June 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19 Related Goods and Services Can Skip the Line
- June 16, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak and Matthew Powell Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- June 15, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update June 15, 2020*
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- June 4, 2020 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 01, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update June 1, 2020*
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update May 15, 2020*