- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William Honaker (Member, Troy) recently published an article in IP Watchdog titled “Trade Secrets: Take Steps to Deter the Spy in Your Business,” discussing what companies can do to protect themselves against theft of trade secrets, which can oftentimes have a long-term impact on how the business fares against competitors.
“Every business has trade secrets. They are valuable IP assets and should be protected. Unfortunately, they are often ignored and lost. Don’t treat them as an afterthought,” Bill warns readers.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 7, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers