William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Protecting Trade SecretsREAD MORE
- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William Honaker (Member, Troy) recently published an article in IP Watchdog titled “Trade Secrets: Take Steps to Deter the Spy in Your Business,” discussing what companies can do to protect themselves against theft of trade secrets, which can oftentimes have a long-term impact on how the business fares against competitors.
“Every business has trade secrets. They are valuable IP assets and should be protected. Unfortunately, they are often ignored and lost. Don’t treat them as an afterthought,” Bill warns readers.
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright