- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published the article, “The New Copyright Small Claims Board Presents Problems for Copyright Owners and Small Businesses,” to the IP Watchdog. Bill gives us the ins and outs of the Case Act that was enacted on December 27, 2020 which requires the United States Copyright Office to create a Copyright Claims Board (CCB) to make decisions on copyright infringement damages by December 27, 2021. Bill advocates that creative people need a quick, efficient, and inexpensive way to recover damages for copyright infringements and explains how currently, their best resources are problematic. Click here to read his full article.
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers