William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board
- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published the article, “The New Copyright Small Claims Board Presents Problems for Copyright Owners and Small Businesses,” to the IP Watchdog. Bill gives us the ins and outs of the Case Act that was enacted on December 27, 2020 which requires the United States Copyright Office to create a Copyright Claims Board (CCB) to make decisions on copyright infringement damages by December 27, 2021. Bill advocates that creative people need a quick, efficient, and inexpensive way to recover damages for copyright infringements and explains how currently, their best resources are problematic. Click here to read his full article.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term