- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William (Bill) Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently mention on The Feldman Report. The Feldman Report is broadcasted on WWJ Newsradio 950 where Murray Feldman shares consumer business reports. Murray Feldman mentioned Bill to bring to light Bill’s insights on the recent patent numbers and how they point to a troubling statistic- not that women are not participating in inventions, but that they perhaps are not getting credit for them. William encourages women to have their names listed on inventions and reminds them that the law is on their side if a patent has been released without their names. If a patent is not accurate the patent can be invalidated. Click here to listen.
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers