- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William (Bill) Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently mention on The Feldman Report. The Feldman Report is broadcasted on WWJ Newsradio 950 where Murray Feldman shares consumer business reports. Murray Feldman mentioned Bill to bring to light Bill’s insights on the recent patent numbers and how they point to a troubling statistic- not that women are not participating in inventions, but that they perhaps are not getting credit for them. William encourages women to have their names listed on inventions and reminds them that the law is on their side if a patent has been released without their names. If a patent is not accurate the patent can be invalidated. Click here to listen.
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- December 14, 2021 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2022
- December 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Brand Protection and Fighting Fakes Online
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 26, 2021 In the News Sanjukta Tole Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Upcoming Changes to Process Before Trademarks Opposition Board
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner