- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William (Bill) Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently mention on The Feldman Report. The Feldman Report is broadcasted on WWJ Newsradio 950 where Murray Feldman shares consumer business reports. Murray Feldman mentioned Bill to bring to light Bill’s insights on the recent patent numbers and how they point to a troubling statistic- not that women are not participating in inventions, but that they perhaps are not getting credit for them. William encourages women to have their names listed on inventions and reminds them that the law is on their side if a patent has been released without their names. If a patent is not accurate the patent can be invalidated. Click here to listen.
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 20, 2023 In the News Joseph Pytel Elected President of the Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member