William Honaker Quoted by Fast Company on the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee
- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William Honaker was quoted in the Fast Company article, "Inside the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee." The article discusses the impact of the lenient guidelines disseminated by the royal family regarding the designing of products around the Platinum Jubilee. William shares, "It's as if the royal family is giving businesses the gift of being able to generate revenue from this celebration. Anybody can create products with these emblems and sell them, as long as they abide by the trademark law."
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term