- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William Honaker was quoted in the Fast Company article, "Inside the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee." The article discusses the impact of the lenient guidelines disseminated by the royal family regarding the designing of products around the Platinum Jubilee. William shares, "It's as if the royal family is giving businesses the gift of being able to generate revenue from this celebration. Anybody can create products with these emblems and sell them, as long as they abide by the trademark law."
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers