- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently published to Detroit Legal News for his article, “California Prohibits Post-Employment Assignments; Has Pandora’s Box Opened for Michigan and Other States?” Bill informs his readers about the recent federal court decision that a post-employment patent assignment is invalid under California law. “The decision is interesting because the court considered the agreement to be a restriction on future employment”, says Bill. He describes the effects on post-employment IP agreements saying that the court equates post-employment patent assignments to non-compete agreements, and held that the agreement was invalid under California law. Click here to read his full article.
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers