- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently published to Detroit Legal News for his article, “California Prohibits Post-Employment Assignments; Has Pandora’s Box Opened for Michigan and Other States?” Bill informs his readers about the recent federal court decision that a post-employment patent assignment is invalid under California law. “The decision is interesting because the court considered the agreement to be a restriction on future employment”, says Bill. He describes the effects on post-employment IP agreements saying that the court equates post-employment patent assignments to non-compete agreements, and held that the agreement was invalid under California law. Click here to read his full article.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000