- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently published to Detroit Legal News for his article, “California Prohibits Post-Employment Assignments; Has Pandora’s Box Opened for Michigan and Other States?” Bill informs his readers about the recent federal court decision that a post-employment patent assignment is invalid under California law. “The decision is interesting because the court considered the agreement to be a restriction on future employment”, says Bill. He describes the effects on post-employment IP agreements saying that the court equates post-employment patent assignments to non-compete agreements, and held that the agreement was invalid under California law. Click here to read his full article.
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 16, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- February 10, 2021 In the News Pandemic Creates New Opportunities for Counterfeit Products to Proliferate; Plus, How to Spot Fakes – And Why They May Pose Health and Safety Issues
- February 02, 2021 In the News Stephen Mason Speaks at Halfmoon Education Webinar on "Texas Engineering Law & Ethics"
- February 01, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Communique on Racial Inequality in the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted in Law360 on Iancu's Departure from USPTO
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business