- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy) was recently published to Detroit Legal News for his article, “California Prohibits Post-Employment Assignments; Has Pandora’s Box Opened for Michigan and Other States?” Bill informs his readers about the recent federal court decision that a post-employment patent assignment is invalid under California law. “The decision is interesting because the court considered the agreement to be a restriction on future employment”, says Bill. He describes the effects on post-employment IP agreements saying that the court equates post-employment patent assignments to non-compete agreements, and held that the agreement was invalid under California law. Click here to read his full article.
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 20, 2023 In the News Joseph Pytel Elected President of the Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List