- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
William (Bill) Honaker (Member, Troy) recently authored, “Business Advisors: Know the Three Intellectual Property Traps Ensnaring IP Holders,” for Detroit Legal News. Bill brings attention to the alarming trend of businesses losing their intellectual property during these unprecedented times. He urges IP holders to be alert to potential traps and to refrain from neglecting important IP processes that could result in losing rights on accident. In his article he provides examples of these accidental losses and traps, and provides steps to take to protect intellectual property. Click here to read his full article.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders