- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William (Bill) Honaker (Member, Troy) recently authored, “Business Advisors: Know the Three Intellectual Property Traps Ensnaring IP Holders,” for Detroit Legal News. Bill brings attention to the alarming trend of businesses losing their intellectual property during these unprecedented times. He urges IP holders to be alert to potential traps and to refrain from neglecting important IP processes that could result in losing rights on accident. In his article he provides examples of these accidental losses and traps, and provides steps to take to protect intellectual property. Click here to read his full article.
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020
- January 06, 2021 Industry Alerts BREXIT - EUTM Registrations and Cloned United Kingdom Registrations
- January 05, 2021 Media Mentions Gerlinde Nattler Published in Detroit Legal News on Intellectual Property in 2021
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors
- November 3, 2020 In the News Michael Spink again named to IAM Strategy 300 – the World’s Leading IP Strategists list