- High, Mark R.
- Media Mentions
Mark High (Member, Detroit) was recently quoted in the Windsor Star’s article, “Windsor, Detroit Business Groups Call for U.S. to Open Border.” This was a result of a Joint Statement issued by the Detroit Regional Chamber, the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Canada-US Business Association, which Mark signed as President of CUSBA. Business trade, jobs, and social connections have been heavily impacted by the closing of the U.S.-Canada border, resulting in many Windsor and Detroit business groups urging for the U.S. to follow Canada’s example to open their borders. Mark discussed the unexpected result of the U.S. border remaining closed although Canada has decided to reopen. “So often the countries co-ordinate on various levels with diplomatic matters and commercial matters, so it was a bit of a surprise,” said Mark. Mark also discussed this topic with CTV News Windsor. Click here to read the full article. Click here to watch his full CTV News segment.
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office