- High, Mark R.
- Media Mentions
Mark High (Member, Detroit) was recently quoted in the Windsor Star’s article, “Windsor, Detroit Business Groups Call for U.S. to Open Border.” This was a result of a Joint Statement issued by the Detroit Regional Chamber, the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Canada-US Business Association, which Mark signed as President of CUSBA. Business trade, jobs, and social connections have been heavily impacted by the closing of the U.S.-Canada border, resulting in many Windsor and Detroit business groups urging for the U.S. to follow Canada’s example to open their borders. Mark discussed the unexpected result of the U.S. border remaining closed although Canada has decided to reopen. “So often the countries co-ordinate on various levels with diplomatic matters and commercial matters, so it was a bit of a surprise,” said Mark. Mark also discussed this topic with CTV News Windsor. Click here to read the full article. Click here to watch his full CTV News segment.
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star