- High, Mark R.
- Media Mentions
Mark High (Member, Detroit) was recently quoted in the Windsor Star’s article, “Windsor, Detroit Business Groups Call for U.S. to Open Border.” This was a result of a Joint Statement issued by the Detroit Regional Chamber, the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Canada-US Business Association, which Mark signed as President of CUSBA. Business trade, jobs, and social connections have been heavily impacted by the closing of the U.S.-Canada border, resulting in many Windsor and Detroit business groups urging for the U.S. to follow Canada’s example to open their borders. Mark discussed the unexpected result of the U.S. border remaining closed although Canada has decided to reopen. “So often the countries co-ordinate on various levels with diplomatic matters and commercial matters, so it was a bit of a surprise,” said Mark. Mark also discussed this topic with CTV News Windsor. Click here to read the full article. Click here to watch his full CTV News segment.
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters