- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Gerlinde Nattler (Member, Ann Arbor) has recently been published to Detroit Legal News for her article, “Declutter Your Intellectual Property 2021.” Consumer spending has shifted dramatically over the last year, creating a mix of results for businesses. Gerlinde brings attention to this trend and how it will continue to exist until household incomes begin to recover and stabilize. She advises to business owners on tight budgets to declutter Intellectual Property rights, these fees are due every four to five years making them very easy to overlook. “In the United States, patent maintenance fees are higher for older patents than for fewer patents. The rationale is that, in order to keep others from using a protected technology for longer, the protected technology must be worth more to the patent owner the older it gets,” says Gerlinde. Click here to read her full article.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders