- Nattler, Gerlinde
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Gerlinde Nattler (Member, Ann Arbor) has recently been published to Detroit Legal News for her article, “Declutter Your Intellectual Property 2021.” Consumer spending has shifted dramatically over the last year, creating a mix of results for businesses. Gerlinde brings attention to this trend and how it will continue to exist until household incomes begin to recover and stabilize. She advises to business owners on tight budgets to declutter Intellectual Property rights, these fees are due every four to five years making them very easy to overlook. “In the United States, patent maintenance fees are higher for older patents than for fewer patents. The rationale is that, in order to keep others from using a protected technology for longer, the protected technology must be worth more to the patent owner the older it gets,” says Gerlinde. Click here to read her full article.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office