- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Gerlinde Nattler (Member, Ann Arbor) has recently been published to Detroit Legal News for her article, “Declutter Your Intellectual Property 2021.” Consumer spending has shifted dramatically over the last year, creating a mix of results for businesses. Gerlinde brings attention to this trend and how it will continue to exist until household incomes begin to recover and stabilize. She advises to business owners on tight budgets to declutter Intellectual Property rights, these fees are due every four to five years making them very easy to overlook. “In the United States, patent maintenance fees are higher for older patents than for fewer patents. The rationale is that, in order to keep others from using a protected technology for longer, the protected technology must be worth more to the patent owner the older it gets,” says Gerlinde. Click here to read her full article.
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers