- Nattler, Gerlinde
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Gerlinde Nattler (Member, Ann Arbor) has recently been published to Detroit Legal News for her article, “Declutter Your Intellectual Property 2021.” Consumer spending has shifted dramatically over the last year, creating a mix of results for businesses. Gerlinde brings attention to this trend and how it will continue to exist until household incomes begin to recover and stabilize. She advises to business owners on tight budgets to declutter Intellectual Property rights, these fees are due every four to five years making them very easy to overlook. “In the United States, patent maintenance fees are higher for older patents than for fewer patents. The rationale is that, in order to keep others from using a protected technology for longer, the protected technology must be worth more to the patent owner the older it gets,” says Gerlinde. Click here to read her full article.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 26, 2021 In the News Sanjukta Tole Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Upcoming Changes to Process Before Trademarks Opposition Board
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List