- Nattler, Gerlinde
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Gerlinde Nattler (Member, Ann Arbor) has recently been published to Detroit Legal News for her article, “Declutter Your Intellectual Property 2021.” Consumer spending has shifted dramatically over the last year, creating a mix of results for businesses. Gerlinde brings attention to this trend and how it will continue to exist until household incomes begin to recover and stabilize. She advises to business owners on tight budgets to declutter Intellectual Property rights, these fees are due every four to five years making them very easy to overlook. “In the United States, patent maintenance fees are higher for older patents than for fewer patents. The rationale is that, in order to keep others from using a protected technology for longer, the protected technology must be worth more to the patent owner the older it gets,” says Gerlinde. Click here to read her full article.
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit