- Gemignani, Gregory R.
- Media Mentions
US Gaming Review interviewed Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver about what may happen if IGT and its U.S.-based subsidiary prevail in their lawsuit against the Department of Justice (DOJ) over the Wire Act. Last week in the District Court of Rhode Island, IGT said an opinion issued by the DOJ’s Office of Legal Counsel in 2018 had forced the company to choose between costly restructuring or running the risk of prosecution. IGT, the largest provider of iGaming and lottery services in the U.S., asked the court to declare the 2018 opinion “contrary to law.” Mr. Gemignani and Mr. Silver provide insight on particulars of the matter and point to possible outcomes. Click here to read the article.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- April 25, 2022 Media Mentions Rachel Schaffer Lawson Interviewed by The Whiskey Wash on Direct to Consumer Shipping Laws
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani Quoted by US Gaming Review on DOJ Response to IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021