Jacob Frenkel Discusses Meng Wanzhou Case with The Star Vancouver
- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
- Washington, D.C.
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) recently discussed the arrest of Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou and the government’s possible intent: to coerce her to uncover the true extent of the threat posed by Huawei’s close relationship with the Chinese Communist Party. However, Jacob insists this was not the motivating force behind her arrest.
“The U.S. government, unlike in some countries, does not bring prosecutions for political purposes regardless of whether there is a political message that may attach,” Jacob told the publication.
To read the article, click here.
Member and Chair of Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Washington, D.C.
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide