Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) recently discussed the arrest of Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou and the government’s possible intent: to coerce her to uncover the true extent of the threat posed by Huawei’s close relationship with the Chinese Communist Party. However, Jacob insists this was not the motivating force behind her arrest.
“The U.S. government, unlike in some countries, does not bring prosecutions for political purposes regardless of whether there is a political message that may attach,” Jacob told the publication.
To read the article, click here.
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021