- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob S. Frenkel highlighted the diversity of the firm’s securities enforcement and regulatory depth of knowledge in an interview with Markets Media for an article titled, “TRADERS Q&A: Dickinson Wright’s Frenkel on Access Pilot Lawsuit.”
In the article, Jacob explained the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ’s lawsuit against the SEC relating to the SEC’s new Access Fee Pilot and the often uneasy relationship between the federal securities regulator and the stock exchanges.
“Regardless of the outcome, the winners need to be capital markets liquidity, transparency and investor protection and confidence,” Jacob told the publication.
To read the article, click here.
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition