- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob S. Frenkel highlighted the diversity of the firm’s securities enforcement and regulatory depth of knowledge in an interview with Markets Media for an article titled, “TRADERS Q&A: Dickinson Wright’s Frenkel on Access Pilot Lawsuit.”
In the article, Jacob explained the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ’s lawsuit against the SEC relating to the SEC’s new Access Fee Pilot and the often uneasy relationship between the federal securities regulator and the stock exchanges.
“Regardless of the outcome, the winners need to be capital markets liquidity, transparency and investor protection and confidence,” Jacob told the publication.
To read the article, click here.
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations