- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob S. Frenkel highlighted the diversity of the firm’s securities enforcement and regulatory depth of knowledge in an interview with Markets Media for an article titled, “TRADERS Q&A: Dickinson Wright’s Frenkel on Access Pilot Lawsuit.”
In the article, Jacob explained the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ’s lawsuit against the SEC relating to the SEC’s new Access Fee Pilot and the often uneasy relationship between the federal securities regulator and the stock exchanges.
“Regardless of the outcome, the winners need to be capital markets liquidity, transparency and investor protection and confidence,” Jacob told the publication.
To read the article, click here.
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- March 8, 2021 In the News Daniel T. Austin Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- March 4, 2021 Webinars Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks
- March 4, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in The Bond Buyer’s Midwest Year-End Review
- March 03, 2021 Industry Alerts 職場におけるCOVID-19の拡散防止および予防策に関する新しいOSHAガイダンス | New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer Article
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Eight Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 02, 2021 Industry Alerts UPDATE (March 1, 2021) – New COVID-19 Public Health Measures in Effect in Ontario
- March 1, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Part of Team to Receive MiBiz Banking/Finance M&A Deal of the Year