- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob S. Frenkel highlighted the diversity of the firm’s securities enforcement and regulatory depth of knowledge in an interview with Markets Media for an article titled, “TRADERS Q&A: Dickinson Wright’s Frenkel on Access Pilot Lawsuit.”
In the article, Jacob explained the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ’s lawsuit against the SEC relating to the SEC’s new Access Fee Pilot and the often uneasy relationship between the federal securities regulator and the stock exchanges.
“Regardless of the outcome, the winners need to be capital markets liquidity, transparency and investor protection and confidence,” Jacob told the publication.
To read the article, click here.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."