- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington D.C.) was featured on BNN Bloomberg’s Bloomberg Markets (Canada) TV, providing insights on the allegations of fraud surrounding Nikola Motors and other activities subject to close regulatory scrutiny in the capital markets during these unique times. Jacob explains that many investors are rushing to capitalize on perceived “opportunities” without a full understanding of the markets. The SEC, OSC, and other regulators warn investors to understand fully what they’re investing in and are using their administrative authority for expedited action and pursuing antifraud violations through aggressive enforcement actions. Click here to watch the story.
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Authors Article on Intellectual Property Traps for Detroit Legal News
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions Michael Feder Mentioned in Nevada Business Following City National Bank Virtual Roundtable
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- December 02, 2020 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright to Open Chicago Office
- December 01, 2020 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Featured in Gaming America Magazine on Pandemic Silver Linings for Las Vegas
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 30, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers