- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington D.C.) was featured on BNN Bloomberg’s Bloomberg Markets (Canada) TV, providing insights on the allegations of fraud surrounding Nikola Motors and other activities subject to close regulatory scrutiny in the capital markets during these unique times. Jacob explains that many investors are rushing to capitalize on perceived “opportunities” without a full understanding of the markets. The SEC, OSC, and other regulators warn investors to understand fully what they’re investing in and are using their administrative authority for expedited action and pursuing antifraud violations through aggressive enforcement actions. Click here to watch the story.
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021