- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington D.C.) was featured on BNN Bloomberg’s Bloomberg Markets (Canada) TV, providing insights on the allegations of fraud surrounding Nikola Motors and other activities subject to close regulatory scrutiny in the capital markets during these unique times. Jacob explains that many investors are rushing to capitalize on perceived “opportunities” without a full understanding of the markets. The SEC, OSC, and other regulators warn investors to understand fully what they’re investing in and are using their administrative authority for expedited action and pursuing antifraud violations through aggressive enforcement actions. Click here to watch the story.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- January 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Fifth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Annual Corporate Equality Index
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- January 2022 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright COVID-19 Resource Guide
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules