Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel (Member and Chair of Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement, Washington, D.C.) was recently quoted in an Associated Press article titled “’Full House’ to big house in college scheme? Experts differ.”
In the article, which discusses the likely outcome of the trials relating to “Operation Varsity Blues,” as the investigation has been dubbed, Jacob argues that it’s unlikely many, if any, of the parents will see jail time. “If the parents are well represented, it is reasonable to expect that possibly none will go to jail,” Jacob said. “These are not the type of offenses for which judges exercising their discretion would normally put people in jail,” he said.
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office