Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate and Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association Co-Chair, Phoenix ) and Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel and Hispanic National Bar Association Region XIV President,) combined forces to help create and plan the State Bar of Arizona’s virtual event, “Dialogue on Racism, Discrimination and Injustice in the Legal Profession.” This virtual event was facilitated by Dr. Lois Brown, PhD, Director for the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University and registration was closed at 200 participants including, judges, lawyers, professors, the American Bar Association President, and Leadership from the State Bar of Arizona. It provided an opportunity for Bar members to listen, share personal experiences and discuss actions we can take individually and collectively for a lasting and positive change. Phoenix
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion
- April 29, 2021 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Approved as Rule 31 Mediator by Tennessee Alternative Dispute Resolution Commission