Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate and Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association Co-Chair, Phoenix ) and Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel and Hispanic National Bar Association Region XIV President,) combined forces to help create and plan the State Bar of Arizona’s virtual event, “Dialogue on Racism, Discrimination and Injustice in the Legal Profession.” This virtual event was facilitated by Dr. Lois Brown, PhD, Director for the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University and registration was closed at 200 participants including, judges, lawyers, professors, the American Bar Association President, and Leadership from the State Bar of Arizona. It provided an opportunity for Bar members to listen, share personal experiences and discuss actions we can take individually and collectively for a lasting and positive change. Phoenix
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 25, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in The New York Times
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート