Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate and Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association Co-Chair, Phoenix ) and Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel and Hispanic National Bar Association Region XIV President,) combined forces to help create and plan the State Bar of Arizona’s virtual event, “Dialogue on Racism, Discrimination and Injustice in the Legal Profession.” This virtual event was facilitated by Dr. Lois Brown, PhD, Director for the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University and registration was closed at 200 participants including, judges, lawyers, professors, the American Bar Association President, and Leadership from the State Bar of Arizona. It provided an opportunity for Bar members to listen, share personal experiences and discuss actions we can take individually and collectively for a lasting and positive change. Phoenix
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office