Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate and Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association Co-Chair, Phoenix ) and Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel and Hispanic National Bar Association Region XIV President,) combined forces to help create and plan the State Bar of Arizona’s virtual event, “Dialogue on Racism, Discrimination and Injustice in the Legal Profession.” This virtual event was facilitated by Dr. Lois Brown, PhD, Director for the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University and registration was closed at 200 participants including, judges, lawyers, professors, the American Bar Association President, and Leadership from the State Bar of Arizona. It provided an opportunity for Bar members to listen, share personal experiences and discuss actions we can take individually and collectively for a lasting and positive change. Phoenix
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation