Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate and Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association Co-Chair, Phoenix ) and Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel and Hispanic National Bar Association Region XIV President,) combined forces to help create and plan the State Bar of Arizona’s virtual event, “Dialogue on Racism, Discrimination and Injustice in the Legal Profession.” This virtual event was facilitated by Dr. Lois Brown, PhD, Director for the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University and registration was closed at 200 participants including, judges, lawyers, professors, the American Bar Association President, and Leadership from the State Bar of Arizona. It provided an opportunity for Bar members to listen, share personal experiences and discuss actions we can take individually and collectively for a lasting and positive change. Phoenix
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has been quoted in Fiduciary News article, "What’s The ‘Over/Under’ On The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule?“