Erica Erman Published in the Jewish News of Greater Phoenix’s Community Briefs
- Erman, Erica A.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate, Phoenix) was recently published in the Jewish News of Greater Phoenix’s Community Briefs. This particular brief acknowledges the #ERLunchChallenge, issued by the Jewish Community Relations Council’s Board in early May. The challenge consists of donating boxed lunches to frontline health care workers as a public service during the pandemic. Erica Erman serves as Chair for the Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association (AJLA), a group that has also participated in the #ERLunchChallenge. “The AJLA is always looking to make deeper connections within the Jewish community and our community as a whole, and this was a small but wonderful way to connect with other great local Jewish organizations and support our community,” wrote Erica. Click here to read more.
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide