- Erman, Erica A.
- Media Mentions
Erica Erman (Associate, Phoenix) was recently published in the Jewish News of Greater Phoenix’s Community Briefs. This particular brief acknowledges the #ERLunchChallenge, issued by the Jewish Community Relations Council’s Board in early May. The challenge consists of donating boxed lunches to frontline health care workers as a public service during the pandemic. Erica Erman serves as Chair for the Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association (AJLA), a group that has also participated in the #ERLunchChallenge. “The AJLA is always looking to make deeper connections within the Jewish community and our community as a whole, and this was a small but wonderful way to connect with other great local Jewish organizations and support our community,” wrote Erica. Click here to read more.
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 27, 2021 In the News Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- January 26, 2021 Industry Alerts Nevada Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Dickinson Wright Client, Applying the “Savings Clause” in Enforcing Non-Competition Agreements
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.