- Erman, Erica A.
- Media Mentions
Erica Erman (Associate, Phoenix) was recently published in the Jewish News of Greater Phoenix’s Community Briefs. This particular brief acknowledges the #ERLunchChallenge, issued by the Jewish Community Relations Council’s Board in early May. The challenge consists of donating boxed lunches to frontline health care workers as a public service during the pandemic. Erica Erman serves as Chair for the Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association (AJLA), a group that has also participated in the #ERLunchChallenge. “The AJLA is always looking to make deeper connections within the Jewish community and our community as a whole, and this was a small but wonderful way to connect with other great local Jewish organizations and support our community,” wrote Erica. Click here to read more.
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers
- October 15, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell to Speak at Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Diversity and Inclusion Webinar
- October 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2021 Edition