- Erman, Erica A.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Erica Erman (Associate, Phoenix) was recently published in the Jewish News of Greater Phoenix’s Community Briefs. This particular brief acknowledges the #ERLunchChallenge, issued by the Jewish Community Relations Council’s Board in early May. The challenge consists of donating boxed lunches to frontline health care workers as a public service during the pandemic. Erica Erman serves as Chair for the Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association (AJLA), a group that has also participated in the #ERLunchChallenge. “The AJLA is always looking to make deeper connections within the Jewish community and our community as a whole, and this was a small but wonderful way to connect with other great local Jewish organizations and support our community,” wrote Erica. Click here to read more.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office