- Media Mentions
Dickinson Wright is honored to have been listed as a “Top 10 Immigration Law Firms- 2021” by Manage HR. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a considerable amount of unprecedented changes to employment-based immigration laws, including swift international border closures, lockdown measures, economic slowdowns, and a remarkable amount of immigration concerns, creating uncertainties for employers and foreign talent. Immigration-based legal firms have already started leveraging all-in-one platforms to manage, track, and expedite the immigration concerns of employers and employees. This list has been complied to help organizations choose their best fit from a wide variety of immigration law firms available in the market. Click here to view the full list.
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star