Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that two attorneys in the firm's Washington, D.C. office have been named to 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list include:
Jeff Craven, International Law
Charles Spies, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- August 12 ,2020 Webinars How to Protect Your Intellectual Property on Social Media and E-Commerce Platforms
- August 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Educators Still Required to Comply With New Title IX Regulations by August 14, 2020
- August 6, 2020 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in IP Law News Article on Copyright Infringement
- August 06, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Interviewed by Variety on Johnny Depp Trial
- August 06, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Final Deadline Extension Ends August 21, 2020*
- August 05, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 13: Canadian Gaming Association’s Standards for Cashless Wagering
- August 04, 2020 Industry Alerts Implications of Uber Technologies Inc. v. Heller
- August 3, 2020 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 “40 and Under Hot List”