Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Washington DC Super Lawyers
- Spies, Charles
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that two attorneys in the firm's Washington, D.C. office have been named to 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list include:
Jeff Craven, International Law
Charles Spies, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office