- Spies, Charles
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that two attorneys in the firm's Washington, D.C. office have been named to 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list include:
Jeff Craven, International Law
Charles Spies, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Kristen Hudson recently spoke at Illinois State Bar Association's "Advocacy in Arbitration Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case."
- December 7, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Illinois Pollution Control Board Poised to Adopt Regulations Establishing PFAS Groundwater Standards
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC