- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New York Times recently wrote a piece on the return to work at Dickinson Wright. The piece discusses the firm’s approach and features interviews with several of the firm’s lawyers in the Chicago office over the course of the past couple of months. To read the full article, please click here.
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Articles Supreme Court Orders as Binding Precedent
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 23, 2021 In the News Charles Brecker Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 23, 2021 In the News Mark Walker Named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute
- November 23, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright's Toronto Office Recognized in The Globe and Mail's "Canada's Best Law Firms List"
- November 22, 2021 In the News Ned Levitt and Michael Lipton Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- November 18, 2021 In the News Venroy July Named 2021 Black Leaders Worth Watching™ by Profiles in Diversity Journal