- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New York Times recently wrote a piece on the return to work at Dickinson Wright. The piece discusses the firm’s approach and features interviews with several of the firm’s lawyers in the Chicago office over the course of the past couple of months. To read the full article, please click here.
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 30, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News The Nashville Bar Association has nominated Josh Burgener for the 2024 Board of Directors
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide