- In the News
Dickinson Wright celebrates Pride Month along with the LGBTQ community, recognizing the great strides made toward justice and equality while also acknowledging the challenges that remain. Our firm continues to tirelessly strive for genuine inclusion, welcoming all participants at the table and empowering them to contribute. Our commitment to fairness and equal opportunity goes beyond the internal initiatives that have long been core values our firm has held. We actively sponsor and promote policies and programs that value, affirm, and support LGBTQ communities, families, and individuals.
- July 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2020 High Net Worth Guide
- July 13, 2020 In the News Dino Hadzibegovic Joins Dickinson Wright’s Silicon Valley Office
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Court of Appeal Sends Employers Back to the Drafting Table … AGAIN!
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 9, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in Tax Notes International Article on Canada's Tax Court
- July 2020 Industry Alerts Proper Scope of Amicus Briefs
- July 2020 Industry Alerts When is a Court’s Decision Really “Final” for Purposes of Appeal?
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment