- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright is saddened and outraged at the growing number of crimes perpetrated globally against Asian Communities, including the horrific murders that occurred in Georgia this month. The Firm stands in solidarity with our Asian and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) colleagues, clients, and friends. We are fervently committed to speaking out against systemic racism and discrimination, elevating the voices of the Asian and AAPI communities, and continuing to identify concrete steps that raise further awareness and prevent future violence and discrimination. Dickinson Wright reaffirms its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity both inside and outside the firm. Specifically, Dickinson Wright proudly adds its name to NAPABA’s Stand Against Hate pledge, commits to engaging in further pro bono legal services for the AAPI community, and will develop resources that enable our attorneys and staff to increase their knowledge of the long history of anti-Asian violence in America and participate in tangible action alongside the AAPI community.
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 30, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2023 Top Lawyers