- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright is saddened and outraged at the growing number of crimes perpetrated globally against Asian Communities, including the horrific murders that occurred in Georgia this month. The Firm stands in solidarity with our Asian and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) colleagues, clients, and friends. We are fervently committed to speaking out against systemic racism and discrimination, elevating the voices of the Asian and AAPI communities, and continuing to identify concrete steps that raise further awareness and prevent future violence and discrimination. Dickinson Wright reaffirms its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity both inside and outside the firm. Specifically, Dickinson Wright proudly adds its name to NAPABA’s Stand Against Hate pledge, commits to engaging in further pro bono legal services for the AAPI community, and will develop resources that enable our attorneys and staff to increase their knowledge of the long history of anti-Asian violence in America and participate in tangible action alongside the AAPI community.
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"