- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright is saddened and outraged at the growing number of crimes perpetrated globally against Asian Communities, including the horrific murders that occurred in Georgia this month. The Firm stands in solidarity with our Asian and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) colleagues, clients, and friends. We are fervently committed to speaking out against systemic racism and discrimination, elevating the voices of the Asian and AAPI communities, and continuing to identify concrete steps that raise further awareness and prevent future violence and discrimination. Dickinson Wright reaffirms its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity both inside and outside the firm. Specifically, Dickinson Wright proudly adds its name to NAPABA’s Stand Against Hate pledge, commits to engaging in further pro bono legal services for the AAPI community, and will develop resources that enable our attorneys and staff to increase their knowledge of the long history of anti-Asian violence in America and participate in tangible action alongside the AAPI community.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 25, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in The New York Times
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート