- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright is saddened and outraged at the growing number of crimes perpetrated globally against Asian Communities, including the horrific murders that occurred in Georgia this month. The Firm stands in solidarity with our Asian and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) colleagues, clients, and friends. We are fervently committed to speaking out against systemic racism and discrimination, elevating the voices of the Asian and AAPI communities, and continuing to identify concrete steps that raise further awareness and prevent future violence and discrimination. Dickinson Wright reaffirms its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity both inside and outside the firm. Specifically, Dickinson Wright proudly adds its name to NAPABA’s Stand Against Hate pledge, commits to engaging in further pro bono legal services for the AAPI community, and will develop resources that enable our attorneys and staff to increase their knowledge of the long history of anti-Asian violence in America and participate in tangible action alongside the AAPI community.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation